Free Evaluation

Need help with Child Support Issues?

Do it Yourself with Port Charlotte Child Support Assistance from Florida NonLawyer Services!

Child support is money paid by one parent to the other for the purpose of providing financial support to a child or children.  Most frequently, Child Support is paid by the non-custodial parent to the custodial parent and is usually addressed in a divorce or legal separation matter, however, often times, the parties have never married, have had a child, and have since separated leaving the matter of Child Support open and needing to be addressed by the Court.  

If however, there is already a Child Support Order in place, sometimes circumstances warrant a modification of such Order.  In order to have a Child Support modification there must be a substantial change of circumstances since the entry of the Final Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage or Child Support Order.

The link below will bring you to the Florida Child Support Calculator page, so that you may have some kind of idea what you may receive in Child Support if you are the custodian parent. Please remember though there are many factors that could change this amount also….either lower of higher.

Click HERE

See why those looking for Port Charlotte self help legal assistance look to Florida NonLawyer Services for low cost, affordable DIY assistance.  Call us, or send an email to: